Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 3, more videogame themed art.

Nintendo's announcement of 2007 games has got me excited! So in celebration of more gaming from Nintendo this year, here's a piece (acrylic/ink on Canvasboard) that references turnips, as seen in Super Mario Bros 2. Everyone loves Turnips, especially throwing them and eating them. Turnips and Radishes are awesome in Korean food!

I'm especially looking forward to Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Galaxy, games which I haven't played since E3 2006, after braving the 3 hour wii lineup. To think that last year this month was E3, in it's original form, oh the memories. Checkout my old E3 blogs if you get the chance. They're linked above in my greeting.

And as per request, here are larger versions of previously posted art, for desktop wallpaper use. Bonk, and Bomberman

Enjoy!

No comments: