Sunday, December 16, 2007

Event: DEFT @ Ayden Gallery and Workspace Gastown Vancouver, BC

Artshow

It's the Holiday season, and there's no shortage of events to attend. From company xmas parties, to friends holiday gatherings, latke parties, and even artshows, my social calendar has been quite busy, and I love it. Now that I'm on vacation for the next few weeks, I'll be relaxing, and to celebrate the start of my vacation, I attended the DEFT artshow on Friday night an exhibit featuring graffiti, and urban art from local and international artists. Hosted by Ayden Gallery and Workspace in Vancouver's Gastown, Arty hipsters gathered to appreciate the bold visual style of artists such as Dedos, and Camilla d' errico.

Here's some pictures from the event:

Camilla and her "Helmet Girl" toys.

No comments: