Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tokyo Sneakers Fucking Cool

Sneak Sneak Dance.

Just when I thought I was over the excitement of my trip to Tokyo back in October, this video comes along, and has reminded me of one of the many reasons Tokyo is 'the shizzle'. Sneaker culture is ridiculous in Tokyo, and almost everywhere I went, I'd see cool sneakers on people, from the kids going to school, to the peeps hanging out in Shibuya. Ah, I need to go back. Not to teach English like others out there, but to just soak in the awesomeness of the urban culture.

Funny, the first Annual Sneaker Con, just went down in NYC. Damn I wish I coulda been there!!!

I love sneakers. 20 bucks or 200 bucks, if it's a nice sneaker, I might get it. Though, I wouldn't spend as much as these folks in the video on a swank pair of kicks, I do have a thing for the good lookin' shoe. Especially since I went to Tokyo. Damn, they have some mighty fine sneakers over there.

No comments: